If you are looking for a free site builder in 2021, you need to do some background research, compare the pros and cons of some of the leading popular site builders, and then come to a decision. Here are some of the top site builders to choose from; remember to select one that suits your business needs. You need to also understand that free site builders are the best bet when you want to build a rather basic site, not a functional ecommerce store because free plans will only offer limited storage, fewer SEO tools, and slow loading times.
There are site builders who accept Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. At the same time, they can also build a website for you that accepts Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be one of the options to pay in these websites. Bitcoin trading is surviving even during this pandemic as automation technology is drawing a huge number of young traders towards it. Bitcoin revolution app is one such automated trading app that is tested to generate high profits without the investors needing to spend a lot of time and effort.
Top Free Site Builders That You Can Choose From In 2021:
- Wix: This is by far the best-known overall site builder that offers more than 500 customizable templates and is easy-to-use. It lets you exercise your creativity because it is feature-rich with an impressive drag-and-drop editor for your convenience. Templates are varied with built-in menu sections.
- Weebly: It is recommended for smaller businesses and also has a similar, easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor. Weebly also provides excellent marketing tools, scalability to expand your business, and semi-professional free domains. It is easy and quick to install and offers both free plans and paid ones for about $6-$29 a month. Tools from Weebly allow your site to get a rank even when you are starting out.
- WordPress.com: This is undeniably perfect for blogging and has all the necessary features and tools for a simple site design. You can enjoy features like ample storage, powerful blogging tools such as search features, built-in analytics, display categories, comments, archiving, etc but the learning curve is a tad steep.
- Strikingly: It is mean for simpler websites and is a both free and user-friendly. The idea is to get you a site quickly and easily. It helps to create one-page sites that are simple but elegant, and you cannot expect to enjoy as much creative freedom as with Wix.
- SITE123: This is also for newcomers looking to create a simple but attractive website; it is not meant for people who wish to be creative or want a slightly upgraded site design. You can get round-the-clock customer assistance, design help, and use ADI for building sites.
- Jimdo: It offers an excellent pre-store option because the developers have made this site builder for beginners who can get started right away. It will allow you to build a simple-looking site to provide backdrop for a Facebook store, for instance. Jimdo lets you sell up to 5 products for free and you can upgrade your plans.
- Webnode: This is perfect for events and caters to 30 million users. It is useful for people who cannot take much time out to creating a design for their sites and seek a builder that is easy to master.
- SimpleSite: This is recommended because you can edit right away from your mobiles. This simple site builder, typically suited for hobby sites, comes with a mobile editor which allows you to make changes on-the-go.
- IM Creator: This caters to white label businesses and helps to build a stunning site loaded with images. It is free of cost, sleek, and may be difficult to navigate. You can access templates meant for a variety of industries while its editor is a cut above the rest.
- Mozello: It is user-friendly with simple features and blogging tools and allows you to build simple multilingual sites. Its free plans let you create an online store to sell almost 10 products.